Catholic life of the School
Our Catholic Faith
Our main role as a Catholic school is to participate in the mission of the Catholic Church by providing a framework which will help children to grow in their understanding of God, The Gospel and in the practice of their faith.
The school will help the children to develop fully as human beings and prepare them to undertake their responsibilities as Catholics in society.
We are inspired by our Catholic faith and the Gospel vision of love, equality, justice, reconciliation, mutual respect and service.
We seek to create a community which:
- offers opportunities for all pupils and staff to aspire to achieve our God given potential
- is a place where our pupils can flourish and grow emotionally, academically, spiritually, physically, morally and socially
- offers opportunities for individuals to strive for excellence, enlightenment and understanding
- ensures every individual feels safe and valued
- provides a centre of excellence where our pupils can learn to become active members of society.
People of other faiths week, October 2017
During the week staring Monday 16th October, pupils will explore people of another faith. This year pupils will learn about Judaism.
This will help our pupils to have greater mutual respect for others.
What is Yom Kippur? find out in October or click here if you can not wait
Jesus told us the parable of the Good Samaritan
We too can be Good Samaritan's for helping others. This year we have helped others through the
CAFOD's Big Fish Campaign for Lent 2017.
our annual Macmillan Tea Party,